lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

Secrets of Stonehenge









This time I will talk about one of the world's wonders, the Stonehenge. What is important here is the great mystery hidden by the stones. I'll base this entry on the video from the BBC and also on some myths I have seen before.

From a long time ago there have existed some myths about the purpose of the Stonehenge. It has been thought that the stones are a platform where UFOs take place when they come to the earth, or as it's shown in the video, some theories say that it was created as a temple to the Sun or the Moon. However, some people have also said that it is an astronomical calendar.

In order to discover the real secret behind this ancient and great monument, a group of British archeologists made some research by duging a huge hole in that place. They found bodies with illness' signals, so the new theory about this says that Stonehenge is a place where people used to go for healing.

All around the world there are great mysteries for which any theory will be able to find their real purposes, so in my opinion I think that the Stonehenge will continue being a mystery and nobody will discover why they were created.

1 comentario:

aomekita dijo...

Some day I will visit the stonehenge... The more I read about it, the more fascinates me...
you could go with me...